IMM 1.41% 36.0¢ immutep limited

european manufacturer, page-22

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Well, I'm relieved not to have offended you. I emailed admin to remove my post five minutes after posting it, because they are just my thoughts and I don't really want to start a blue about it.

The Admin reply was an email 20 hours later that it would be actioned quicker if I just tou'd it myself. Yes, that does seem potentially quicker than not deleting it at all.

As you are not offended, it may as well not be deleted, although perhaps the wheels are already in motion.

To quote your reply:

'1. The short-selling point I made was based on the experience of friends who sadly buckled when DNDN's sp plunged due to what could have been a coordinated attack by short-sellers - the take away message here is if you believe in the stock then don't let go of it.'

The message you stated after referring to roaming packs of (presumably vicious) short-sellers was that 'Nasdaq listing isn't all good news'. I didn't see the message 'if you believe in the stock then don't let go of it' at all.

'2. Yes, I strongly believe that the listing has been factored into the share price because, as I said, if the listing does not go ahead I believe the share price will plunge - do you think it would be unchanged in such a scenario? Why do I need to list the (numerous) reasons why the listing will, 99.999% likely, go ahead? The regular readers (who are presumably long term share holders as I am) are well aware of them. To be honest I cannot think of one reason why the listing will not go ahead but, I said before, I will rest a lot easier when I see the formal announcement - I know I am not alone in that respect. What happens to the share price when PRR is actually available for trade on the Nasdaq is anyone's guess - it is very likely to climb dramatically - but I don't have next month's Wall Street journal. I am sure there are some investors who are well aware of PRR's potential but who are waiting for the listing or the formal announcement before buying.'

It may partly be the semantics involved in this aspect. What do we mean 'factored in'? Do we mean 'fully', because the market is aware of it, so it must be 'factored in' to some degree? That the SP would fall if listing did not proceed is undeniable, but this would be for reasons more to do with not listing after saying you are listing, than simply not listing.

You say you can't think of one reason why it will not list and neither can I. When listed, you say '- it is very likely to climb dramatically - but I don't have next month's Wall Street journal.'

Yes, don't make a positive remark without immediately qualifying it.

'3. Regarding the Fraunhofer Institute - perhaps you are right - perhaps all they do is manufacture the vaccine but looking at the Institute's profile it seems to me they have a lot more to offer in terms of their expertise than just a manufacturing plant. Perhaps other posters could shed some light on this.'

The way you talked about this was to say 'The Fraunhofer Institute has the expertise to develop the vaccines and set up the trials' What you insinuate is that PRR doesn't have the expertise to develop the vaccines and set up the trials. Where has the company said anything about the FI 'developing the vaccine' or setting up the trials?

By saying FI might develop the vaccine, devise the theraputic strategy and set up the trials, you invite the inference that PRR is an amatuer but at least they still hold 100% of the rights (gee, don't they? you ask).

'All I am doing here is sharing my ideas about PRR. Along the way I know I am going to unintentionally rattle a few cages but if out of that we all learn something new then, IMHO, it's been worthwhile. I strongly believe PRR will do well and I won't sell anytime soon.'

I learnt more about PRR from exchanges with people like Refaces and the other guy who's name escapes me as well as a few prominent HC posters who were rightly critical of previous PRR management.

Incidentally, it also strikes me as odd that it takes you a year of reading since joining on 26 December 2009 to venture a single post and then suddenly you come over like a confident old hand, happy to 'rattle a few cages'.

Anyway, that's enough from me. I get suss on certain styles of posting and yours fits the bill so I thought I would comment on it. As I say, no offence intended, people operate on the share market to make a quid and if they post in a style intended to support their trading style, that is just the world of grown-ups, isn't it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.005(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $112.4K 312.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21517 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 94471 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.