IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

european manufacturer, page-28

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Yeah, I remember the 'Decan death spiral' although there were some valid criticisms made at that time and it is partly because PRR is different now that it is succeeding.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of them have got back in - they weren't fools and they weren't necessarily just 'anti PRR', just because they got stuck with pursuing the other side of the argument. There were times when I thought they might be right.

Sometimes you find yourself sticking to a point of view after it loses credibility or is overtaken by events because that's the nature of arguing.

Those with a different view might well have been right and danced on PRR's grave, but it so happens that subsequent events have proven them wrong (so far) - which is great for those of us who felt otherwise.

There seems to me to be a fairly long period ahead prior to trial results that should be profitable because of exposure to the US market.

Then comes the core assessments about ultimate Cvac efficacy, (leaving aside the other irons in the fire) where multiples come into play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.