AXE 3.37% 43.0¢ archer materials limited

European Patent EP3383792, page-12

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766
    Thanks for posting sbmr - only checked it yesterday and there was nothing updated so was pleasantly surprised to read your post this morning

globaldossier.uspto.gov/#/result/application/EP/16869422/86398 - copy and paste the link and click on the plus sign next to EP to read the correspondence.

Thankfully we have now completed the transition to a Pure Play Technology company and great to see iTech Minerals shares well received also.
    NSW is now lifting restrictions so it's full steam ahead back in the labs and soon Mo will be jetting off to the USA to complete negotiations for 12cq expansion or what ever else they have planned for over there.
    The latest announcement regarding Robust Qubit Coherence at room temperature is another big Milestone and indeed an important one on the road to commercialization. It's a long road but nevertheless they are making important progress to making 12cq Technology viable and helping to scale Quantum Technology in the mobile market.

The company like many in Disruptive Technology fields is always going to have it's supporters and Naysayers. End of the day it's up to the company to have a clear strategy and focus and have the right people in place to achieve these objectives and in return reward the people that supported them through the journey towards commercialization. Through my eyes I love what I see building here and I'm very much a long term supporter of what the company is doing, but not everyone will see the same picture so it's a choice to be onboard or not.

The Patents are just part of the overall picture here but very much an important one for protection of the technology and monetization later. So it was great to read your post this morning sbmr !

The Company has just shy of 30 million in the bank now and zero debt, so very much looking forward to what Mo and team have planned in the months ahead when they start jetting off for face to face meetings with other corporations and or facilities that will support 12cq's evolution!

So much more to come!
    So many challenges in the world today and difficult for Investors and traders alike to navigate without having a crystal ball but for me it's pleasing to see the progress Archer is making and to see the support it receives and it's one stock I do feel great comfort continuing investment in.

As always - all the best in how ever you invest or trade Archer and your other stocks.

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $109.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.5¢ 43.0¢ $136.7K 312.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 39975 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ 92791
Last updated 15.56pm 14/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.