WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

european patent, page-22

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Hi abdm,
    for some reason my email gets repeatedly bounced back, I therefore continue our excourse over on here.
    I apologize to other posters that this mail must look out of context but it is part of an ongoing email exchange between abdm and myself about certain issues we discuss.

Thank you.

recently discovered connection between GSK3 and Serotonin in a study about mood disorders.

"Based on the accumulating evidence showing that glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK3) is an active and highly regulated protein kinase in neural tissues, GSK3 is an intracellular target of neurotrophins involved in mood disorders, the mood stabilizer lithium inhibits GSK3, and we have recently discovered that serotonin, a major mood disorder-related monoamine neurotransmitter, regulates GSK3 in animal brain, we hypothesize that GSK3 is a major protein kinase which activity can be altered by various neural modulators involved in the development and the treatment of mood disorders."

http://www.labome.org/grant/r01/mh/gsk3/neural/gsk3--neural-modulators-and-mood-disorders-7176858.html

Based on your research sent to me about axonal growth and axon/ dendron polarity.

Interesting for me how 2 different research themes of mine are touching each other here as I study neuronal degeneration caused by beta amyloid exposure, the current posts at ADO touching on new Alzheimer drugs of Roche in collaboration with Evotec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.