WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

european patent, page-24

1. 2,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Everyone on this thread thus far has indicated that they hold OBJ.

Personally, I very much appreciate the research provided by the usual suspects and the debate it generates, to my mind that's healthy.

The efforts that the researchers perform (surges & abdm et. al.) in identifying our potential FMCG's, any future applications of our platform technology and the state of the competition is, IMO second to none on HC.

Having said that, this company is a bio-spec and many of these companies fail. I really hope that everone agrees that this is not the sort of company to be throwing your last dollar into and wishing for a miracle that is going to make you filthy rich.

Having said that, to me the technicals are not negative. There's a the acc/dist chart (for the past 12 months) which is diverging from the share price and maybe a positively trending weekly slow stochastic (since July).

But the fundamentals are primarily in play here and potential connections are being articulated frequently by the usual suspects. As a result I'm very happy to receive this free research.

bluebush

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.