AJL 11.1% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

European perspective

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    As Cuadrilla has key acreage across Europe, it is sometimes good to understand what is the trend towards energy security in Europe. It is where I live, and currently there are big changes happening in this field.

This is really the theme that starts developing rather strongly. Previously it was just one of the pro's in the summ up in favour for shale, honestly just and academic option. Today, Europe and the US are developing a strong program of sanctions against Russia, which includes Energy.
    People in Netherlands have inquired in large numbers with their utility supplier if they use Russian gas. The people want to avoid Russian gas at any cost. This is due to flight MH17, shot down over the Ukraine.

Another element related to energy security is ISIS (and its friends). They are a growing force in middle east and north africa; key places in the supply of European energy.
    Just check out some clippings on Youtube regarding ISIS, and energy security moves to number two on the agenda (ie. number one is how to achieve peace) with top priority.

Clearly the trend will be for local energy. This is partly renewables (limited by cost and many other elements), and for a overwhelming part Shale Gas and Shale Oil.

This underlines the Cuadrilla business case, and forces big oil to zoom in to Europe. Because how save are their investments in Russia? or in the Middle East? or in North Africa?
    I could imagine a slight panic!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.158K 116.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 476435 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 280678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.