TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Don't waste your breathe MR BD - TON management and their...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Don't waste your breathe MR BD - TON management and their current Chinese partner can't even get their current basic Ancuabe Graphite Project off the ground - that is their roadblock currently.

Agree - get their basic Finance across the line, and start the site production we will all see the confidence in the market - a number of Fund Managers and others are watching and are waiting to jump on the gravy train, we can be assured of that...

I wonder if the prior CEO might come back in...He certain push up the share price prior

Triton Minerals (ASX:TON) bag a $2 billion offtake deal is now the executive director of Ardiden Ltd (ASX:ADV).Brad Boyle is heading to the ASX-listed graphite and lithium junior and his appointment is likely a statement of intent from the company, given Boyle’s TON experience.Not only was he CEO when the company secured a $2 billion offtake deal last year, but Boyle also played a role in the identification and development of the Nicanda Hill project in Mozambique underpinning the deal.

I agree BD is right on the money this company will be worth over 2 billion plus if they can get their stuff together

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.