K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

europeans aren't interested, page-13

1. 21,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    As long as this keeps going up,there can't be to many complaints.(which it is)
    Australian are German markets are still positive,I no little about the German market at the moment as I have had no need to because I have had no investments there until now,I will endeavour to rectify this matter.
    With the likes of BHP,RIO,POTASH CORP etc hunting around for a strategic and highly profitable investment (Potash) target,this could only a good sign that the future for this market is only going to grow.From what I understand Warren Buffet also has also been doing a bit of homework in this sector.
    Thing is everyone has to eat,and there is more and more of us each day,and fertiliser will play a major part in this growing and on going issue.
    In saying this you begin to think about Water?? good clean water to grown the food needed/drinking water this also is becoming scace around the world and will continue to.
    Hmmm Clean Water tecnolegy????
    My thoughts only,feel free to pick thoughts and of course spelling etc to pieces.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.