CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

europeans, page-22

1. 4,627 Posts.
    Thats ok GS I'm glad your call of a run after the first hour came to fruition lol

Maybe less mocking and more thinking.

Anyway here comes my daily dose of reality, and YO-Yo don't you honestly think that if there were willing buyers amongst that buyside that you are looking at on the market depth they would have taken it for a good old run by now?
    Lets go over some old ground, yesterday we had a wide spread, very high volume day that finished on it's butt, now from what we may have gleaned from some of my posts what does that mean? I'll tell you, in simple terms it means selling and lots of it. It's common sense, if it was buying why did the price fall? Today we have a large buy stack sitting there, these are people accumulating, providing a tempting area for those willing to sell into. That's how it works. We need time now to get away from that weakness from yesterday and we need to see the reverse of yesterday on the chart showing us that strength is coming back in and that the price will be supported. That is why it is unsafe to buy until you know all the selling has dried up.

Is anyone getting it yet LOLOL

Cheers and I look forward to some rampant downthumbing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.