CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I would have a tendancy to agree with Funky on a rather large...

1. 174 Posts.
    I would have a tendancy to agree with Funky on a rather large correction coming ... The matter of when this occurs all depends on the federal reserve or a possible black swan event. The only thing that is saving the world markets at the moment is the wonderful Mr Ben Bernanke and his "quantative easing" which is just another word for printing money. One just has to look at how the markets reacted after each announcement of the QE to realise this is what has kept the bull run continuing. The US cant keep racking up debt indefinitely to try and buy its way out of its mess.

Then there's China ... the apparent rock of the world economy ... read some of the articles in the links below and then make your own conclusions on how well the chinese economy is really going...

What fundamental reasons do i have in coming to this conclusion? So many potential black swan events out there it isnt funny and too many other reasons to list on a single post but if one wants to read numerous articles on why I believe there is a possible large correction then go to www.marketoracle.co.uk or try www.dailyreckoning.com.au.

Although I really dont believe it will have a huge impact on CCC's share price long term(otherwise i would not be buying the shares as we speak)but it certainly may have an impact on other shares you may hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.