CCE 1.96% 5.0¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Expect the share price to do absolutely nothing. My view of the...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Expect the share price to do absolutely nothing. My view of the Wavepower project is the following. The EU, like government everywhere, are under pressure to be seen to address the climate change issue. In response thay announce a number of initiatives so as to be seen to be proactive. With regards to Wavepower, the financial commitment is actually fairly pathetic. So they select a number of 'projects', all of which are in the embryonic stage of development and none of which is likely to deliver a commercially viable solution anytime soon. Over 3 phases of the project further development and testing takes place and the best projects get to the final phase. But 'best' in this context doesnt mean very much. Even if CCE are declared the best project in the end they will get little more than a pat on the back and encouragement to keep up the good work. None of which means they will be any nearer to a viable solution.
    Meanwhile the EU can tick a box and sail off into the sunset while CCE continue on the path they have been on for years.
    Unless something more substantial is released that indicates progress, that is what I am expecting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $15.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $4.043K 80.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 894505 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 20754 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ 200299
Last updated 15.26pm 20/05/2024 ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.