FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Euroz Coverage, page-78

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    This is a very misleading post. It is all your opinion and not a fact.

Let us go with simples and assuming the raise happens:

Exchange rate today.

70 million AUD raise

37.13M AUD plant payment (USD 27 million)
    4.2M AUD Euroz broker fee (6%)
    4.0M AUD (other transaction costs - legal / reports / transfer fees to Mali Govt ? / ETC)

NET After initial transaction: 24.67M

Really who knows what the environmental liability is and whether any rehabilitation has to be taken place?

Where is:

1. Independent valuation report on the plant? This is a basic requirement. When and who will complete this?

2. Where is the independent JORC report for what the inferred resource might be? When mining happens a lot of resource can be lost or no longer economic to mine. This is a basic requirement of a transaction like this.

3. Where is the assurance from Mali govt that they will not just take back the plant / environmental liability?

4. Where is the independent audit report on the financials / outstanding liabilities done by a big 4 accounting firm.

5. Where is the environmental reports that everything is ok?

Are all the licenses in a good standing are we guessing as to what licenses are being included?

This has problems all over it from the get go ignoring the massive dilution I am going to take.

My trading strategy will be to sell 50% of my holding at open. Clearly this was a leaky ship prior to this being released as reflected in the share price surge before it was announced.

Would love to see the trading history of who was trading over the prior 2 weeks maybe something for ASIC to look into.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.