NWC 0.00% 4.0¢ new world resources limited

I can confirm Snorth89's experiences. Mike Haynes must be one of...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I can confirm Snorth89's experiences. Mike Haynes must be one of the laziest CEO's around, not responding to shareholders e-mails. The project is excellent, but the scoping study suffers from a number of shortcomings in terms of presenting a terribly simplified picture of the deposit (it is not as simple as held out with width varying over short distances). It also suffers from numerous other shortcomings such as the assumed grade of waste that is part of dilution (this should be almost nil based on information provided), choice of mining method based on the simplified modelled deposit outline (they should use cut- and-fill to control dilution of the high grade material), simplified approach to tackling mining without drilling from underground to delineate the deposit in support of designing stopes before mining (worsening the lack of dilution control), a relatively small sized adit that is supposed to give access to all personnel and equipment and rock movement, no proper second exit for personnel egress, the use of a mining contractor for the long term (if management delegates one of the core activities of mining, what does it do in this business?), drilling holes 1 km deep instead of targeting project much closer to surface, etc. I raised these in much more detail with Mikes and initially got no replies back. After two more prompts I got an absolutely pathetic reply: "We’ve taken them on board and will consider them as we continue to advance our studies and development work". Mike was too lazy to gave commentary or rebuttals. He obviously sees NWC as a lifestyle company. The project is excellent and should make a mine at some time, subject to receiving all permits. I doubt though that Mike is the appropriate person to be in charge in advancing the project and constructing the mine. I am obviously not the only person thinking this, which explains the current large discount to intrinsic value for NWC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $84.01K 2.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1551877 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 149994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ 1237644
Last updated 15.40pm 27/05/2024 ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.