NWC 0.00% 1.8¢ new world resources limited

EUROZ HARTLEYS 14C PRICE TARGET, page-60

1. 15,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    When I asked Tony Polgalise at the AGM about mining method the said at that pint they were looking at long hole stoping. My clear impression was that they are not fully decided and about the size of the stopes. I would the additional drilling and conversion of measured to indicated and resource to reserve would probably be important inputs to mining method and natives where long while stoping is less efficient. I think the analysts have raised the question too and I would think the grade would become more refined with geostatistical methods trying to refine the significance of data points via multiple krigging etc.

I am glad we do have a level of expertise in mining method selection form both of you and I could see that if I had a large investment in the company I would be frustrated. I have limited my investment and added to it progressively because ti is a small to micro cap and is subject to the ( largely unobserved) vagaries in the market space. A point I tried to make early in the piece to avoid less experienced investors getting burned.

Thanks for the comments gentlemen I have an increased respect.

Or as my son would say - Good Talk. (The young seem to like shorthand).

All IMVHO.
    Last edited by arsenic: 19/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $13.20K 699.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 6466007 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1924818 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.