ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Euroz Report, page-2

1. nro
    9,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3800
    However these are the replies received,
    You can skip these I guess as I suspect you know what was said and how incorrect they are.
    It is divided below into outlandish statements all the way and incorrect as many know. Followed by a triple questioned clarification of being sure such wayward replies were correct and why and much the same was offered (not listed here for ease of reading)

dull1122 321 Posts. 77 11/01/20 06:37 Post #: 42330019
    Sorry NRO
    In your entire post above, you have not put in anything, not one sliver of actual data that proves anything you claim. Not one single thing. Why would any of us believe you. frankly I don't.

Just like the company has not met one goal that they have set for themselves and transmitted to the ASX, not even one. You expect us to believe all this wonderful amazing news of this stuff the company has done.
    If it were true I can't imagine that Jon Mair would have not been shouting all of it from the rooftops, not having you announcing it on a Friday afternoon in early January on Hot Copper.

Some of us this post were born at night, myself included, but it wasn't last night for any of us. Your post does not add up or again doesn't have anything, not one piece of first hans data, to substantiate any of it.

Nice try NRO

On and on and on it goes as you can see...

dull1122
    Post #: 42337287
    You have no idea what you are talking about, regarding kvanejfeld, you have no geological training correct? It shows,you sound like you have some basic financial training, maybe like the very little bit brokerage houses teach stockbrokers, which is not much.sadly you can't even correctly research the size of GGGs tenement. You continue to insist Kvanefjeld is the biggest RE deposit. Wake up, its not even in the top 5.Its too bad you won't listen to those who are trained, even someone like Sorenson, you discount him as well, Sad.
    Theres many more but its boring enough,

So I asked for exact details as to why these statements were wrong and this is what was offered.

dull1122 321 Posts. 77 12/01/20 10:51 Post #: 42338332
    NRO
    your long post is worthy only of quite a short answer,

Not one single thing you claim in all that you write comes with any substantiation.

Instead they are simply claims made by you. not one single word that provides any hard proof of anything you claim.

Not even the company claims anything like what you do. Why would they not put out all of this wonderful news?

Here are just a couple of the most obvious falsehoods in what you put up.
    1) ggg's Kvanefjeld deposit is not the largest undeveloped Ree deposit in the world, that is simply false and misleading, please stop misleading the uninformed.
    2) capital intensity, 5x lower. In a relatively dirty, (flourine thorium and uranium issues), deposit that is plain old steentrapine. And since you have yet to figure out what you are processing, what you are going to make, or how you are going to get over 20% recovery of heavy Rees and your light Ree's are not particularly competitive with the Chinese and mountain pass ores in production no.And unlike GGG's ore they don't have to all be sold only to Shenge to be processed in China, you make a claim of 5x "capital intensive claim doesn't make much sense, especially with no proof and given what we think we know has to be done because of the company's agreement with Shenge.
    3)As to a supposed 2016 Feasability study, none other than maybe you, can comment because none have us have seen any feasability study. But again, If what you claim is true, you must be an insider, the information you claim and talk about is not public. Also, if the company had this sort of wonderful information, why wouldn't they be talking about it instead of you? I need some proof, you of course have not provided any. as usual.
    4)As to the other minerals you mention, the heavy Ree's, that information is not public at all either, where have you gotten it? Please supply some first hand information as proof, without it you should not be4 publishing it here.
    5) Again, NRO how do you know any thing about updated flow sheets that are also absolutely not public information? Beyond no proof, I would suggest that you are also misrepresenting GGGs MOU partner Shenge, They recently and very publically told GGG to stop their Steentrapine work and instead, start over looking for and developing the Eudialyte on the Kvanefjeld tenement. I would suggest that given those instructions from your supposed supportive partner, the relationship with Shenge is not supportive, GGG is failing to follow their specific instructions. Also, you talk of the European market, but the company plan for ore processing assumes the're having to sell their ore to Shenge who will process it in China and sell it where ever they like. GGG will not participate in the selling to end users at all. You know this, I don't know why you are putting forth this misleading nonsense.
    6)Your claim that Kvanefjeld's Steentrapine ore is NOT Refractory is wrong. The only people who are trying to say the ore is not refractory is you and the company. Unfortunately, for you and the company, because Kvanejfeld, as part of the Illmasuk Intrusion, it is one of the most studied and therefore most well know Intrustions in the world. As such, it is well know from more than 150 years of study that Kvanefjeld Steentrapine ore is refractory period. You guys can believe it or not, but posting it as being not refractory without mentioning the overwhelming amount of study that concluded the exact opposite, that is the the ore is refractory. to do so is misleading and wrong. And, you also fail to provide any proof to the contray. of all the study that concludes it is,You should stop this nonsense, you know better.
    7) Lastly, your final sentence says "Those are the true facts" Since you made that statement so vague, you may not have any ASX liability or other legal liabilities, but if you continue to put known falsehoods forward you may have a problem, not from me. But you can't continue to do this NRO. its just wrong.

Get real.

and

GBB 182 Posts. 20 12/01/20 12:26 Post #: 42339113
    nro what a crazy statement42337700 why you continue to push so gross errors without any research is amazing .below I have taken each of your points and corrected
    1) operating costs 3x larger than any ASX company -- anyone that drops $500 million of their capex as occurred in april 2016 because GGG wanted to believed someone else would build them a power station for example, brings all figures into doubt
    2)Production cost on the ASX is irrelevant when your own JV company has two cheaper sources of comparable REO from china and mountain pass --- a fact you continue to ignore---
    3)you have produced a series of very dodgy figures based on a non representative sample( see Greenlandic newspapers or based on my 20 year experience on this intrusion )
    4)Shange has told you to go and look for eudialyte. the REO potential size of eudialyte deposits at kvanefjeld is probable ten times that of the steenstrupine in terms of amount of potential REO. it is also non refractory and does not have any of the pollutants( it also has larger amounts of the prized heavy rare earths that unlike GGG are recoverable) and that's before the fenites and other deposite on this licence are examined
    5)Recovery is not 94% read the company documents it may be 94% recoverable in the last step but overall read the company docs carefully but remember even then these results are based on a very bias sample designed to give the best results
    6)Again in the case of some of the heavy rare earths the recovery is down to 20% .The reason for this is that in this deposit the heavy rare earths at kvanefjeld tend to be in a zirconium silicate mineral very similar to eudialyte which can not be recovered as this not a phosphate mineral and the ore is too fine grained to separate this out.
    7)Finally in any market one always sells at the top, this project was bought /sold or whatever when the market cap was $220 million. A value it has never been to again and frankly to have all that money a decade ago rather than wait wait wait for your potential profits sounds like a good idea. you still can not say WHEN cash will start to flow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.