LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Euroz Speaks Volumes, page-24

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344

The only thing different, in a negative way, is that Brooking was a disappointment. I never ’believed’ in it and certainly didn’t ascribe any value to it, but, like everyone, I had hope. What the Brooking exercise has done is take away some of the glitter potential, but the underlying story is as good as ever and I’m convinced that the current sp and sentiment is unjustified by the facts.
    There’s not much holders can do about it, we’ll have to wait a few weeks for Mothae throughput and production to be clarified, maybe a resource upgrade there, and news of the ramp up progress, and there’s always the chance of another 404er to lift the spirits.
    Most, if not all, posting here have got their fill of LOM paper, so it’s not reasonable to ask for or expect more market support. New money will be attracted in Q2, I believe, when the new concentrate-all-efforts-on-Lulo-and-Mothae policy should start to bear fruit.
    The company is run by shrewd and knowledgeable men, and the backing from the likes of Lee and Stanley, together with the solid support shown by the company’s top shareholders, who rarely move their holdings other than to increase, just shows the quality of the overall enterprise.
    No one can predict the future, but LOM has still got all the necessary ingredients for success and just needs that smidgen of luck that accompanies every successful venture.
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.