CVN 3.13% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Euroz, the smartest guys in the room?

1. 105
    269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Looking at recent net share accumulation reports provided by other posters, would be interesting to see the net accumulation by Euroz since the capital raising? At the risk of attracting ridicule I’d suggest they’re the ones providing liquidity to the market by dropping large volumes edging the price down while adding to their total accumulation. They’ve got the best access to information and have made their valuations quite clear in their reports while selling large quantities into the market and then buying back even larger quantities. Just my opinion and speculation but they’re trying to tie this thing down as long as possible. Of course no one knows what the results will be out of Dorado but if they’re good they will of course along with their clients will benefit the most.

Their game is increasing their holding, while admittedly seeing the value of their paper positions potentially decline, but all the while believing in the value of Carnarvon. Just my opinion and just one of the reasons I’ll continue to hold. Good look to holders and begrudgingly good luck to Euroz as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $556.2K 3.435M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 271853 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 468186 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.