BPT 2.01% $1.52 beach energy limited

euroz, page-12

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Franked dividend,

I don't want to startup un uproar here but, I believe, the Euroz BPT report is quite accurate.

The price of oil cannot stay and continue to stay at these levels my friend because if it does the economies will go to ruins.

We have to consider that this has happend in the past and, people had to adjust by using less oil and consequently, the price of crude slumped back to about US$30 or so dollars per barrell.

Saudi Arabia, is also concerned at what the current price for crude is causing around the world at this stage of the game and they realise that if this is to be allowed to continue, people will look at alternatives who are currently around and they will loose squillion of dollars, by killing the goose which layed the golden egg. Mark my words my friend, and tell me what your thought are in a few years from now. If I was wrong, I will be man enough to apologise.

So, like it or not, we have to face to reality and IMHO, the price of crude will come down as per the Euroz report. Matter of fact, IMHO it could even come down further due to the current Gas discoveries, and also because Gas can be put to use in many current oil applications.
    Oil prices have always been through a cycle and, IMHO the speculators are causing this current trend.

As for China, India and many other Asian Countries, you have to consider that the price of fuel at the bowser has been constantly subsidized by the Governments in order to keep the price down for quite a while and, they have stated that this can't go on forever and a day but, they expressed concerns at what would the consequences be, if they were to remove or reduce the current subsidies.

So, my friend, this cannot go on forever and someone has to face the facts. THE PRICE OF OIL WILL COME DOWN IF WE WANT TO KEEP THE PEACE AND ECONOMIES GOING IN SOME OF THESE COUNTRIES, IF NOT ALL.

And, don't forget that with high fuels prices, the prices of food are going higher and, think about it, can it continue to go that way??? You don't have to be Einstein my friend, to see that it can't.

Why do you think that the Gas companies share prices are skyrocketing?

Simply because technologies can now convert CSG to LNG and then export it. LNG is and can be a substitute to many oil uses and the Oil Producing Countries knows that, and they don't want to shoot themselves in the foot, simply by being greedy.

There has been talks that Saudi Arabia is considering investing heavily in Gas Companies. WHY ???? Think about it.

Russia is practically dominating Europe with it's huge Gas reserves. NOT OIL !!!!

Take my post as you like it but, after reading a fair bit about it (oil), these are my thoughts.

Food for thoughts,................Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.030(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $3.467B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.53 $1.50 $7.728M 5.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23869 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 451692 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.