BPT 2.01% $1.52 beach energy limited

Woollydog,China, India, Malysia, Thailand and other Asian...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Woollydog,

China, India, Malysia, Thailand and other Asian Countries, have been subsiding the fuel prices in their Countries for years, in order to keep the prices down at the bowser.

This cannot go on forever my friend, and as a matter of fact I read this morning that India Malaysia and possibly Thailand have began scaling back their subsidies, in order to keep the economy at bay.

As such, they are currently experiencing a backlash and demonstrations and, it will be worse, mark my words.

I also noted this morning that Saudi Arabia has acknowledge that they will increase production by another 500k barrells a day. What did I say the other day ???

This cannot go on forever and IMHO the price of crude will go back to a sustainable price. If not, someone will come up with alternative fuels, and CSG and CBM, along with others, could be the alternative. Ethanol is already making its presence felt and now there are European cars available that can easily run with 85 to 90% Ethanol. The downfall with that, is that the price of food will go up accordingly because grains etc, are used to produce Ethanol.

After all, when the price of wool went too high, the cotton and synthetics, came in.

Even Russia, of all countries, is now putting pressure on the oil cartel to increase production and IMHO, they will.

I am not downramping, I am simply stating the facts the way I see them, and from past experience, my gut tell me that I am right.

I can tell you that Gas is going to be very important in the near future because we have been too dependent on oil in the past and, you can now notice what that has led us to.

What keep me going with BPT is the Gas they have in their Joint Ventures with AOE and STO, because IMHO oil, unless things will change in the near future, it will cause it's own demise.

Saudi Arabia, who has been booming and raking in money like nobody's business, knows that and is beginning to act.

Haasko,

I agree fully with your comments.

The Management seem to me that is hell bent on keeping the sp at this level because, everytime it goes up, they immediately come out with something to make sure that it goes back down.

But, as I said above I like their Gas Joint Ventures and hopefully, someone will make a move on them soon because of that.

My thoughts,............Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.030(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $3.467B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.53 $1.50 $7.728M 5.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23869 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 451692 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.