BPT 0.36% $1.41 beach energy limited

euroz, page-8

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dear OMS & et.al.

Thanks for the interweb address re. euroz. I put it on my favourites on my Computing machine to scrutinise it more later.

With the options coming on line later some of the points sounded very positive for the next year or so. I'll comment on these later when my slow brain has had a chance to digest it properly.

Accumulated again at $1.43. Old hands will be saying "Contrary buying you foolish seadog" ... "You idiot Master Gvibes -there is no buy candle on the charts today" "Are you sure haven't swallowed too much sea water" ... "You simpleton ... June is almost over just relax and go with the flow"... "Do you like catching steak knives Capt." ... blah blah blah.

Have been examining the geomorphs and geos around the Suez region and it looks very good IMHO. God has an amazing sense of humour putting all the oil in politically unstable regions of the world ... even the Cooper Basin area is politically unstable (have you seen Mad Max II!!!)

Still will accumulate in small parcels to the j curve (or deadman's curve). Hopefully wont catch too many more steak knives.

regards

Capt. Goodvibes
    Practical Love Documentary Maker

Disclosure:- I hold BPT. It is like picking up spagetti with a spoon at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.005(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $3.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.39 $9.204M 6.511M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 72410 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 16080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.