CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

ev $25m - $60m cash and free carried for 4mtpa

1. 10,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    I've been enjoying an enforced HC holiday for the last 7 days, but I'm back today.

Was lucky enough to buy this on Tuesday, but now it is time to point out a few obvious details.

Current share price around 40c gives an Enterprise Value of approximately $25m (this takes into account the 68M shares plus options converted into shares - minus the current cash and options cash).

So what do we get for $25M.... well, the deal announced on Tuesday allows for about $60M in cash to CAP and free carried into 4mtpa magnetite iron ore revenue (20% of 20mtpa at no cost to CAP). On top of this, they have 20% of a very large Coal play in QLD (next to a railway), and various other tenements for Gold, Tin etc.

What we are seeing today is the usual T+ forced trader selling as volume drops away.

After buying CAPO on Tuesday, and selling most of them yesterday in the trader frenzy, I am back today buying both the heads and the CAPO options today.

I'm happy to think an EV of $25M is cheap for $60M in cash and free carried for over $500M pa in iron ore revenue (with associated risk taken into account).

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.