DRA 0.00% $1.87 dra global limited

Still scratching my head on the price of DRA (no thanks to the...

1. 6,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1223
    Still scratching my head on the price of DRA (no thanks to the capper), I decided to take it further and do some research on where DRA stands in the sector.
    I chose 3 similar companies to compare DRA to. AVO, DOM and TAM

First for DRA

Resource - 1.1moz (1.3 if you include 20% Zara project)
    Cost - $630poz (USD$580poz)
    Production - 80kozpa
    Market Cap - $60m (roughly at 8.2c)

EV on resource = 60/1.3 = $46poz

Now the next two have a similar resource but differ in cost and production rate

AVO

Resource - 1.4moz
    Cost - $645poz
    Production - 189kozpa
    Market Cap - $438m

EV on resource = 438/1.4 = $312poz

DOM

Resource - 1.2moz
    Cost - $460poz
    Production - 102kozpa
    Market Cap - $395m

EV on resource = 395/1.2 = $329poz

Now for the one that will blow you away and Pokerface touched on it in an earlier post.

TAM

Resource - 470,000oz
    Cost - $750poz
    Production - 50kozpa
    Market Cap - $244m

EV on resource = 244/.473 = $515poz

I won't start with TAM, lets look at AVO and DOM. Have a good read of the above and please check my figures. AVO, DOM and DRA have similar resources. AVO and DRA have similar costs. AVO has a much higher production rate but does this warrant a market cap of 7.3 TIMES MORE THAN DRA?

DOM as mentioned has similar resource, similar production rate but producers at a cheaper rate, but does this warrant a market cap of 6.5 TIMES MORE THAN DRA?

Here's the beauty, DRA has 2.75 times larger resource than TAM, produces at a much lower cost and produces much more ozpa, yet TAM is valued at $244m and DRA at $60m. Honestly are my eyes deceiving me or what. This is clear mispricing at it's best. There is absolutely no reason why TAM should have a market cap greater than DRA.

DRA is definately flying under the radar thanks to our capper. Based on TAM's market cap alone DRA would be 33c today.

I am as frustrated as the lot of you, so lets help get DRA the attention it deserves.

PLEASE GIVE THIS POST THE THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE, or for any other post you feel will get the message across. If it can make the top 5 on thumbs up it will alert alot more people.

We are very very undervalued as you can see. Lets unite to fight the capper and finally smash through 9c and beyond where DRA deserves to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.25 796 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.