AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

ev/acre emerging australian shale companies, page-7

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Clozapine,

There's really no need for comments like that. I'd probably bite normally but you obviously bought in alot higher so i can understand you being sensitive to the issue. Fair enough - we've all been there.

I think you'll find i posted when she first floated and i remember some arguing over whether it would open 20% up or a mere 10%. Seemed a very optimistic MC until some derisking had occurred.

As for your comments re: boasting once the horse has bolted. My average is 21c and we closed today at 25c. Hardly anything to gloat about i would have thought! More to the point, it remains to be seen whether the investment is sound at all in the long run. I think it will be, which i tried to support briefly with that last post. Also, who cares how often i post or not!? Some of the best researchers on HC, like John453, post infrequently on many stocks but when they do you know it'll be a cracker! And meaningful. I'll take that any day than incessant ramping and price watching/blame game comments that make up 90% of all posts.

To be honest, while talking about the attitude of posters on HC and what you're sick of, you could do worse than to check your own attitude and take it down a notch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.