AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Does anybody know if this touches Lithium Americas?"Nevada...

1. 4,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 936
    Does anybody know if this touches Lithium Americas?

"Nevada Lawsuit cites EPA, state concerns about lithium mine"

"RENO, Nev. (AP) — Another federal lawsuit challenging the construction of a huge Nevada lithium mine approved in the final days of the Trump administration says the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and state wildlife officials repeatedly warned the plans don’t comply with laws protecting water and wildlife near the Oregon line.The U.S. Bureau of Land Management itself acknowledged that when it approved Nevada Lithium Corp.’s Thacker Pass mine on Jan. 15, it didn’t conform with the bureau’s visual-resource protection requirements, according to the lawsuit filed last week in U.S. District Court in Reno."

"Lithium Nevada CEO Alexi Zawadzki is confident the government review complies with all applicable federal laws."

https://apnews.com/article/technology-wildlife-lawsuits-land-management-reno-1ca6ce4247f7dae30140bbbb2a29685d

"Alexi is President of North American Operations for Lithium Americas and CEO of Lithium Nevada. His current work focuses on developing the largest known lithium resource in the United States, the Thacker Pass Project. "

Alexi Zawadzki - President of North American Operations - Lithium Americas Corp. | LinkedIn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.