AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Re emh Listing on Nasdaq , Gentleman , I have been pondering ,...

1. 7,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 948
    Re emh Listing on Nasdaq , Gentleman , I have been pondering , Population Germany and England is aprox half of USA . Hold that thought . UK own aprox 32 million shares ouside of Cadence and I personally know where 16 million of those shares are held between posters here , Arca , Kieren Mozilla and Czech directors . ( ie 16 million odd ) Total shares I believe owned in Europe is aprox 50 million shares including Germany , The Germans will hold their shares so therefor there are only 16 mil odd shares that may be tradable out of AIM and Germany if the top holders don't sell , (10 of them that includes Dvsm , Ent and Mr Tittle, you could advise if you are holding for the real long time ) . Now lets say 50 mil shares owned in Europe and USA has twice the capacity due to population to own that amount and double it . That means the USA will need minimum 50 million shares from a free float of 16 mil shares on AIM and 10 mil odd in Australia ie they will absorb all the free float and MORE which augers well for the future as well . The USA will struggle to get their 50 to 100 mil shares equivelant to current EURO ownership based on population . We only need one insto in USA to want 20 mil od shares and the share price will go thru the roof , I am expecting a similar market cap to Piedmont which would price us at aprox $10.50 a share AUD ( 5 pound 70 ) . So to all current holders do not sell in the next month at least , News to flow outside of Nasdaq listing will be increased production target for DFS and iether one or 2 offtakes including Tesla ( why would KC bring forward the Nasdaq listing ) The short term future is look very brightly . Could you imagine 5 pound 70 then update the market double production ( 11 pound 40 ) , then update market with Tesla offtake , the moon is in our near path .

PS ; 2 to 3 million shares already absorbed by EMHLF and ERPNF since quoted in USA .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.