AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

EV and battery thread, page-1272

1. 4,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 939
    From EV-volumes.com

"6 March: The final global January results for BEVs, PHEVs and FCEVs are uploaded to the Data Center tool. The global total for January was 330 000 units, incl 650 FCEVs, +112 % higher than for January 2020. The file also includes the first results for February in USA +124 %, Norway +22 %, Sweden +48 %, Netherlands -16 %, Belgium +94 %, Spain +11 % and Switzerland +67 %. The German KBA has released the February BEV passenger car totals (18300, +124 %) and PHEVs (21900, +162 %) with detailed model sales becoming available next week. The total German car market was -19 % below last year. The February totals in UK were up +40 % for BEVs and +52 % for PHEVs in a total car market that was -35,5 % lower than Feb 2020. EV sales stay resilient to yet another downturn in car markets amid corona lock-downs. The numbers are also available in Excel in the list of databases."

250,000 for February would be a good result. That's what my feeling tells me. I haven't added up all the numbers. But I think it will be in that region, mainly because China is down from January due to Chinese new year. I hope the economies will open up over the year and the real party for EVs should begin, with many new launches of volume models.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.