AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Did ..either Toyota, or Subaru, ..just happen to mention, that...

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

Did ..either Toyota, or Subaru, ..just happen to mention, that both, ..."their" ..shiny new EV models, are, ..IN ..FACT, ..both going to be using ..'the entire Base bZ4X EV Skateboard' that is ..actually, ..manufactured by ..BYD, in China, and which both of them, have contracted to purchase from BYD..? rolleyes.png

So, the bottom line here is, that folks who are going to buy either of Toyota's, or Subaru's shiny new EVs are simply in fact buying a BYD manufactured EV, with a Toyota or Subaru, re-badged body shell, stuck on top of it...! rolleyes.png Ohhh, ..and ..undoubtedly, they will be doing so, at a much higher drive away sticker price, than they could have purchased ..the same 'Base EV' model, ..directly, from BYD ..for..! wink.png

Neither Toyota, or Subaru, have so far, shown ..any ..interest, in actually developing their own EVs from the ground up, and in fact, Toyota's CEO, Akio Toyoda, is already on the public record as being ..very openly hostile, to the global transition to EVs, and has been actively lobbying the US Government, behind the scenes, to attempt to delay for as long as possible, the progress of the world's transition to EVs, stating, again on the public record, that the move to EVs will quote: .."Bankrupt Japan" rolleyes.png

Personally, as an ORE shareholder I find this publicly stated position of Toyota, in attempting to do everything they can ..to ..delay, the global transition to EVs, to be a very worrying situation, seeing as how ORE's Argentine Lithium production is, ..already, contracted to Toyota. frown.png

With global demand for Lithium ..NOW, ..LITERALLY, ..'GOING VERTICAL' it's nice to see the overnight charts ..repeatedly, ..showing ..gains, right across the board, for company, after company, who are right now 'producing' Lithium, ..BUT, the concerning thing to me, is the ..distinct ..absence, on those same charts, at the same time, ..of the company named, ..Orocobre...! mad.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.