AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

EV and battery thread

1. 4,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 937
    Continued from this thread:

OROCOBRE LIMITED (ASX:ORE) - EV and battery thread, 44494118, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

update from ev-volumes.com:

"4 December:The 1st round of November BEV-PHEV-FCEV sales is uploaded to the Data Center. Sweden increased +12 % y/y with 11702 units BEV and PHEV. Switzerland +35 %, Ireland +256 %, but Belgium decreased -20 %. These results are available by model. Other markets have reported November BEV & PHEV totals and I mention them here FYI; note that they are for passenger cars and preliminary. Germany 67k units, +14 % y/y and a 34 % share in a very depressed car market, -32 % lower than Nov 2020. USA recorded 57 600 units, +66 % in a light vehicle market that was -18 % down y/y. Norway 14k, +39 % in a car market that increased by 22 %. The share of BEVs and PHEV in Norway car sales was 91 % in November. Where EVs are big, the market is up. The details by model will become available in coming releases."

my list with new and upcoming BEV models:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1juQIfRjzj2fldYdxaVjRPPtbp0f_LRk9MoOamvrpGT8/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by Stephan90: 04/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.