AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

So here's how this plays out in my mind's eye. Step One: Allkem...

1. 4,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2747
    So here's how this plays out in my mind's eye.

Step One: Allkem actually got Olaroz 2 into production in the last weekend of June, as Martin MD promised in his ASX presentation just a week before the end of June and not in H2CY23 as it is shown on Allkem's website...

https://www.allkem.co/projects/olaroz

(If Martin said in that ASX presentation that production at Olaroz 2 would start before the end of June and at the time he knew it would not then the ASX needs to come down on him like a tonne of bricks imo). Presuming that Martin did not fib then Allkem should make a stand-alone announcement of the milestone this week (and as Stephan commented, not sweep it under the carpet buried in the June quarterly report).

Step Two: Allkem and Toyota Tsusho release an announcement that they have knocked all the kinks out of the Naraha lithium hydroxide plant and they intend to start construction of a replica plant in North America. Again, another stand-alone announcement.

Step Three: Allkem and Toyota Motor Company announce they've inked an offtake agreement for the supply from Olaroz 2 (which will produce 25kt pa of lithium concentrate, of which 9.5kt pa is already allocated to Naraha 1) high grade hydroxide for use in producing solid state lithium batteries - this will come from the two Naraha plants with Naraha 2 being designed and constructed, commissioned and ramped-up over the next three or four years). This of course, will be a door-buster of an announcement, and will be a stand-alone presentation and announcement from Toyota's HQ.

Simples!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.