AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

EV and battery thread, page-555

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

..."What a muppet, with all that money and all those well paid advisers he’s finally seen the light. Where the frick has his brain been over the last two years? This is already costing him dearly, if his so called advisors had even a small clue they could have picked some absolute bargains two or three years ago."

You're right of course Stevo, but I reckon that 'Elon's brain' simply hasn't had enough 'spare time' to even scratch its own arse, over the past couple of years. wink.png

What I reckon this now, clearly demonstrates, is just how, truly dumb, BIG Corporate America, is, where, they all think, that all they have to do to solve ..any issue, is just throw a pile of money at the problem, and someone, will immediately pop up, and provide them with an, immediate, solution, only, in this case, what Elon's money has actually bought him, so far, (in my opinion) is simply a whole bunch of fast talking, slicked-back hair, Gold-Toothed, Flash as a Rat, Armani suit wearing, Lithium-Disallowed Salesmen, who have all, been thinking to themselves, and "what's in this for me" and have consequently, instead of doing any true, in-depth investigation, into the actual global Lithium supply-chain problem, have all simply instead, opted for a 'quick Tesla payday' for themselves, by rapidly steering Elon, into a bunch of ..still, ..dirt kicking, Lithium 'Hopefuls'. rolleyes.png

Poor Elon...! rolleyes.png I guess he's now either going to have to put his hand in his pocket, and ..PAY, (handsomely) to buy himself a PROVEN, Lithium PRODUCER, ..OR, join himself onto. ..the..far..end, of the already, ..very..long..queue, of every other EV OEM, and Battery Maker, on this planet, who are ..all, going to be ever increasingly frantically, scrambling, for their own chance to grab a ..secure, and ..reliable, and ..PRODUCING, ..supplier, of Lithium...!!

HOLD 'em ..VERY TIGHT, Folks...!! biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.