AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Well its like this, as I famously posted on the GXY thread about...

1. 7,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Well its like this, as I famously posted on the GXY thread about 18 months ago

Supply of lithium will dictate Demand................. for EVs imo.............. (For the foreseeable future)

lol One poster gave me a mouthful about it (posted he's never heard of it "supply dictating demand") but I dont think I explained it too well. Anyway the poster should know now what I was on about.

Its a slow growth atm and that helps Companies in production and coming into Production immensely going forward..... with Price received.

Bring on those Argentina projects for AKE to full Capacity while the strangled supply continues (which it will for yrs yet) and boom........ the AKE share price.

You could jump on any Lithium Company coming into Production in the next 2 yrs and be guaranteed a mighty return. imo

Last night listened to the full interview with that Jamie Dimon bloke on CNBC and its very interesting his view of the Markets atm and his view relating to Russia.

imo The Markets will become further messy but as always they will straighten out and the World returns to as normal as we can with or without Putin.

he's an A.Grade menace (Could use another word starting with C but......) and our biggest danger to Mankind.........

and the Share Markets.!

.....Thats no disrespect to all the People he is slaughtering.

Anyway all the best to all people.

Md

Last edited by Metalduster: 12/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.