AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

EV and battery thread, page-14

1. 4,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 939
    Apparently VW has announced two more deals, interestng that they bet on Vulcan Energy Resources, the company that wants to use DLE in the Rhine valley in Germany. The deal is for deliveries starting in 2026. Stellantis also recently made a deal with them for 2026 as well.

"Volkswagen enters into strategic partnerships for the industrialization of battery technology

• Volkswagen Group to further strengthen its battery technology know-how and cost management, driving vertical integration of the battery value chain
    • Planned joint venture with Umicore to jointly produce key materials for battery cells
    • Investment in 24M secures access to innovative dry coating process in battery cell production
    • Long-term agreement with Vulcan Energy Resources Ltd. for supply of zero carbon lithium"
    Volkswagen enters into strategic partnerships for the industrialization of battery technology (volkswagenag.com)

Stellantis Signs Lithium Supply Agreement with Vulcan Energy | Stellantis

There is also a report about BMW, saying the company wants to implement Saturday shifts for the production of the electric i4 sedan due to high demand, wait times are currently 9 months, could go up to 12 months.

BMW i4: BMW will im Werk München Samstagsschichten einführen (wiwo.de)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.