ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

EV batteries., page-32

1. 9,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2710
    "A deal requires mutual benefit - i.e. to both parties."

duh. we know that

"However much we whinge we can't insist they sign. It is not a matter of taking pens and doing a 'Semi' waffle."

so we can't insist they sign a simple Development Agreement?

you'd rather see us tie our valuable scientists up for a year or two on a partnership that has no backbone?

that still makes us an R&D company does it not? sorry, of course we're still an R&D company, look at the last two shitty CRs. Shareholders can fund these large companies development.

"I think our management know far more about the actual state of affairs than any HC poster."

of course they do but they don't tell us exactly what's going on.

"We have no choice but to let both sides of any deal do their job. This ain't no POC1/POC2 /EUGENIE situation - it is far more advanced than that trio."

how do you know it's far more advanced?? we have no proof of how far advanced these relationships are, once again, these companies aren't even signing a development agreement.

Look at EV1. We supplied them with anode materials last year that I thought was going into a prototype battery. We now find out the prototype battery still hasn't been built. There is no way we're going into a design freeze later this year when they haven't even built a prototype! EV2 sounds more advanced than EV1 are. Anteo are know talking about being hopeful of a Development Deal with them. Then it could be two more years until we get a commercial deal.

As for the giga-factories:

I'll use David's words here from the last AGM

29 min 30

“... questions that we’ve had from this major giga-factoryin Europe, how quickly can you scale up to meet the demand?”

51 min 40

"... with the conversations we had inEurope, it's been reaffirmed to us that where we are at in the clean energy spaceis quite unique. So right now, these Giga Factories and EV companies are not aware of anything else they want to evaluate"

We've heard nothing about these Giga factories until know when David said

"some giga-factories approached us at the June battery show"

If deals take time, then they take time. If deals don't eventuate, then they don't. If deals eventuate then (maybe) .... BINGO! If you believe then keep hoping. If not then keep whinging. Neither will change the outcome.

you really sound like a religious zealot that believes in the second coming of Christ without any evidence to support it

David has delivered nothing of commercial value in two years. That's why we whinge.

You Stockholm syndrome sufferers will never understand why so many are pissed off.

You've got some very smart business people who are very unhappy with the last two years.

Last edited by opel24v: 08/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.