SYR 3.17% 32.5¢ syrah resources limited

Thanks for that Lies. Very interesting. I also listened to the...

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    Thanks for that Lies. Very interesting.

I also listened to the interview with Jordan the Limiting Factor guy they recommended in the video and it was even more interesting. Around the 22:40 minute mark below they discuss graphite and its future. Very positive especially with LFP battery's used in the Chinese EV market and energy storage. The LFP's are low density battery's which makes cheap natural graphite in the anode doped with 5-10% silicon more than adequate to meet the needs of the low density cathode side.

The 2nd video below is a must watch. They discuss Solid State Battery's and how they might not be economically viable for the mass produced EV Market. They also discuss the benefits of being vertically integrated in Nth America and Europe. However they don't discuss size and volume and how these other companies are tiny and go nowhere near meeting demand if operational. Disappointing but the rest was great. SYR gets a brief mention

I wish I'd watched these a few months ago when they first came out. Very reassuring re the direction SYR is going

Last edited by Proga: 08/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $336.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 31.5¢ $1.380M 4.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 126793 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 209602 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.