PLS 1.04% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

One thing I noticed which I thought is worth pointing out, is...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    One thing I noticed which I thought is worth pointing out, is that most analysts seem to be predicting the bulk of the demand for lithium based predominantly on the sale of new EV's. The assumption being that people will drive their old ICE vehicles until they need a new car, and at that point they will buy a new EV. In my opinion, they are missing one really big thing which could make this all happen for us a lot sooner than anticipated.

Electric Vehicle conversion of existing cars.

Why wait until you get a new car to start saving money through battery technology, when you can convert your existing bomb into a fully functional EV vehicle. The guy in the link below did it all from his garage, and EV conversion kits will no doubt become very popular with home hobbyists and any enterprising mechanics, car salesmen who get in early to offer this option. Granted the car he built was very rudimentary and he used all recycled materials so it didn't actually cost him anything, it also only goes for 20 miles but it just goes to illustrate the simplicity of the EV design and the basic components necessary to build one. If an EV conversion becomes refined and mainstream it is an option that many people will seriously consider, especially since such an option would likely work out to be cheaper than 1-2 years worth of fuel for your average commuter IMO.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-your-own-Electric-Car/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.030(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $8.582B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.89 $2.82 $51.48M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6942 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 129885 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.