SRL 6.10% 38.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

EV in 10 Years

1. 33 Posts.
    The past three months have been amazing. CleanTeq is such a well managed company, and ultimately that is starting to show. Here's a summary of the headlines from my perspective:
    - Signed binding off-take agreement
    - Included in ASX 300
    - Increase cobalt ore-body of 30%
    - Developed capability to extract platinum as part of CRIP processes
    - Morningstar puts a $1.75 outperform price target on CLQ.
    - Macquarie puts a $2.10 outperform price target on CLQ.

This is amazing, no doubt. But the reality here is so great, let me take you up in the helicopter for a minute and look at the bigger picture here. CleanTeq is positioning itself at the start of the supply chain for the global electric vehicle market.

Electric Vehicles will be here in 10 years. Here's what's happened in EVs in the same three month window:
    - GM (second largest car manufacturer globally) announced 18 EV models will be available by 2022.
    - Volvo announces EV only fleet from 2020 onwards.
    - China announces impending ban on the sale of diesel and petrol vehicles.
    - Paris and London to implement ban on diesel and petrol vehicles effective 2030.
    - India is seeking an all-electric car fleet by 2030.
    - Queensland Government announces electric charging station network roll out.

We know CleanTeq's cobalt and nickel will be used to manufacture batteries. But the potential for it's scandium to be used to drive the power to weight ratio of the vehicles down by making the 'scallmalloy' (scandium/aluminium alloy) is very complementary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.025(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $34.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.0¢ 38.5¢ $11.50K 29.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14870 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 9879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.