BMN 0.80% $3.71 bannerman energy ltd

ev lbs (from rbc report on ext), page-2

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Presto
    madness it is that is for sure..to me the market still lacks confidence in the direction of BMN, and the extension of the PFS, whilst it may be in the long term interests of shareholders, hasn't changed that view. I have links with 2 brokers who have historically issued broker reports on BMN and supported them and have asked them if they are looking to update the research. The answers have been the same. Had the PFS issued, yes they would have. But now nothing for them has changed.

What it is in desperate need of is one high profile broking firm to issue a report which values the lbs on the average ev/lb. Somewhat simplistic I know but it just needs a firm to step outside their comfort zone. At the moment we can see everyone is looking at and researching EXT as they have the WOW factor.

Until they are out of the way, BMN which has a number of high profile directors on its board sits there embarrasingly underperforming relative to its peers on a ev/lb in the ground comparison basis. What can they be doing to lift profile and shareholder value up to the avarage. If I was on the board that is what I would be asking myself.

This obviously has its advantages for those who can see the end game and believe in the story. ..and I do. One day we will wake up and it will be game on. That day is still a way off but it is one day closer than what it was yesterday. Ho hum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.71
Change
-0.030(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $567.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.72 $3.83 $3.71 $2.398M 642.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32245 $3.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.