EV/Lithium, page-1094

1. 23,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    ....someone wrote this on LTR forum - this is DENIAL to the core, reminds me of the flak HC forum gave Shapiro of AFR for his scathing review of GSW (Get Swift) and BIG.
    ....conspiracy theories about Someone out there to force the price lower - telling the faithfuls that that someone and shorters are to be blame for the sp woes. Never mind the macros, never mind the falling lithium price.
    ....you'd really wonder if these cheerleaders are not doing what they're saying- keep the faith, hold the course and they themselves are partially selling down, to buy back later.
    ....when people rather believe in people who wear the same skin, they turn away from anything negative even when they were warranted, and now clearly validated.

"Everyone should also be aware that the downrampers are now concentrating on costs. There was a planted AFR article on this today as many know. IMO this was deliberate to support the BEOT and the shorters. It targeted LTR without any historical evidence and their figures were just plucked out of the air by Citi. Disgraceful. Anyway, the shorters and BEOT were hoping for a CR, no luck there, then perhaps a mine production glitch, well no luck there it appears from the latest announcement, the only thing now left to create fear with is the price of lithium and costs so they can conclude that LTR cannot make money. We are being attacked and targeted by Someone or a group of someones to force the price as low as they can. I agree with @anatol, it is now so obvious and a concerted effort. Remember TO said that shorting was being weaponised against us. I am not sure what the end game is but I assume it is to take over LTR as cheaply as possible. All that tells me is that Someone believes it is very valuable and to sell your shares now would therefore be very foolish IMO."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.