EV/Lithium, page-662

1. 22,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2042
    ...when you look at this chart, even my first earnest warning on the lithium sector at the end of 2023 looked early despite already late.

The global lithium and battery metals ETF 'LIT' is trading at 52-week lows.
    Double bottom in sight or new lows ahead? One to watch.
    Still waiting for signs of a sustainable turnaround in lithium stocks.

https://x.com/minenergybiz/status/1805499792170127387

...lithium hodlers were just too fixated with the entire EV revolution that it clouded their ability to recognise what was happening in the EV/lithium industry.

...when I provided free analyses, the least lithium hodlers can do is to consider the information and being prepared to be listen to alternate view, rather than writing it off and demonising the instos research houses and scumbag shorters for all their woes.

...the one thing that eluded my understanding is why market participants continued to want to buy lithium stocks even after major challenges emerge for the industry, as if there are no other better stocks to buy. Even an expensive CBA had turned out to be the better buy.

...I maintain this which I'm confident of- you won't see a bottom in lithium stock prices until the interest in the sector has completely vanished- you don't see a lithium stock in the Top 10 of HC forums, a few lithium companies go bust and a protracted period of sideways stock movement at the bottom.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.