...a post by a HC member almost a year ago when CHN was trading...

1. 22,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    ...a post by a HC member almost a year ago when CHN was trading at $5.58.

...the stock is at $1.42 now, almost -75% lower.

...post like this illustrates "Denial & Procrastination" and should make people beware of members who treat their stock like their family home being invaded. This is a publicly listed stock, when the stock did well, no questions asked and everyone would be upbeat, but when it fails to deliver, the stock is marked down, people sell and say negative things. But members take it personally, like no one has the right to sell down their stocks or say bad things and any attempt to do that is sheer manipulation. Putting the blame on others for the stock's poor performance rather than take own accountability to take necessary action to stay out of harm's way only yields poor outcomes.

"I'm growing old very quickly. I'm completely jaded with the ongoing envy towards our stock.
    I use the word 'envy', because I believe most other people out there know what a great value stock we have here.
    And instead of them buying on the daily SP, like normal investors they seek to manipulate the stock to buy cheaper.
    Why on earth, does T.G & Top20 not assist to control the stock price? Surely, they could counter the bot.
    We had 2 bots vs each other here not long ago and it controlled the SP from any substantial price drop.
    Nasty little deviants are deliberately damaging the SP in an attempt to buy in cheaper IMO.
    Followed by pernicious media articles, ambiguously writing articles to motivate their own agenda.
    I'm calling Alex tomorrow.
    I'M extremely angry today with the way our CHN is being treated.
    I will need several brandies and dry before bed.
    Goodnight fellow holders."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.