...my goodness, lithium ore SC6 plunged straight down from $900...

1. 23,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2101
    ...my goodness, lithium ore SC6 plunged straight down from $900 to $876, a rare one day decline that surpassed lithium carbonate.

...lithium price did not respond to a cut in supply from ALB/AGY/etc, it is reacting to demand destruction prospect from an impending recession.

...as I warned you MONTHS ago.

...at this rate, SC6 will likely fall below its 2023 lows of $830-850.

...ASX lithium majors still attracting keen buyers looking to buy the dip. When the denial fades, they will have a large decline ahead.

2024-08-02

#Lithium Carbonate 99.5% Min China Spot Price: $11,150.40 1 day: $-124.20 (-1.10%) YTD: -18.50%

#Spodumene Concentrate (6%, CIF China) Price: $876.00 1 day: $-35.00 (-3.84%) YTD: -33.38%

...just look at this post - Denial !
    https://x.com/CarlCapolingua/status/1819220079344865645

...May I remind lithium hodlers again, stocks front-run their potential......Always Every Single Time.

....in the 2000 dot.com crash, the poster child of Internet age Cisco soared similar like NVIDIA now for AI, and it crashed big time despite Internet becoming a global necessity 20 years later, and Cisco NEVER made it back to its 2000 level.
    Take a look yourself.
    All time view
    CSCO Stock Price and Chart — NASDAQ:CSCO — TradingView

..don't get taken by this electrification HYPE.....electrification only means more supply to meet increasing demand, BUT electrification means the commoditisation of everything that is necessary to make it to global mass adoption.

...lithium prices can go down further from here and stay down for longer than you will expect. Long enough for you to regret not exiting your lithium positions when you had a chance. Sorry but better to face the hard 'truth' than being in constant denial to the drumbeat of LT holders (who themselves have been unloading while singing praise at their forums).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.