@Taurisk Yes, it was over-exuberance over blue sky growth...

1. 21,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2004
    @Taurisk
    Yes, it was over-exuberance over blue sky growth possibilities that caused many of the LTR holders to miss out exiting at $3.
    The cult factor we often see in many darling stock forums from BIG to GSW to ISX to BUD...market participants continued to be in denial even as more adverse revelations came out in the open. Many got hurt after getting sucked into unbridled optimism from all the spruiking from 'cult cheerleaders'.
    The BUD crew know me too well, as I was considered a troll challenging them and highlighting the issues he could see but remain in denial for too long. We know where BUD (Buddy Platform) ended in administration.
    But LTR is no such company, however the macro headwinds that EVs/lithium face is outside the control of the company, and being a price taker in a more challenging environment along with high debt at high interest and a higher cost producer could be issues for a relatively still high premium valuation that they have.
    Maybe I enjoy writing too much- and I am glad you can gain an insight or two along the way.

Cheers
    Ronnie

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.