COB 0.00% 8.7¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

EV mass production in US, page-15

1. 3,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    COB is a not financed at the moment so you are talking Chalk and cheese. It you are following the real world markets I would be a little concerned as to where COB is sitting at the moment. Hyper inflation is setting in for the foreseeable future in the USA and money is looking like there could be a squeeze on shortly. I have nothing against COB but go woke go broke is the USA policy at the moment as fuel prices hit $7 us/ gallon financing projects are going to get harder.
    You may think that what I am talking about has nothing to do with COB but expect a fuel price of over $2/ litre in Australia very soon and why do you think banks have cut back 10% from the 1st November on any new mortgage loans. I hope COB can secure financing in the near future or it has a chance of not securing financing at all.
    Think back to the GFC and take something out of that as fantastic going companies Halved in value and fantastic projects never got off the ground. The world fundamentals are starting to look shaky and yes I did warn all the pro Biden backers that what they didn’t realise at the time was that it would affect them in their everyday lives in the future and they laughed at me.
    COB needs to secure financing ASAP before the financial wheels start falling apart in the world markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $19.09K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44119 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 95742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.