AUZ 12.5% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

EV mineral shortage, page-512

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913

‘After project’s end’. For the project that is not AUZ that you can’t get off your mind even though this is the AUZ forum, that will be years/decades after Sconi has been tapped out- if Sconi of course ever gets started.

Sorry bud but the rellies like investments that make money. Starting our buys at below 30 cents elsewhere has given us profit over the entire period from early 2017 ( as opposed to those who got in at the top ).

We also made money here back in 2017 by getting in....& getting out ( the SK deal was my signal to leave ).

No use trying to wriggle out of it- we all know how anyone who entered & stayed from early 2018 has done here.

Best revisit the ‘most advanced project’ tag too- the Board here moved the goal posts again to ‘one of the most advanced’ as soon as SK walked.

We all know that some wouldn’t even oppose the ESP here! Hard to believe, but we all saw it.

Cheers to Steve for reminding everyone- once again for some strange reason- that my old name here was Kablooey. Under that name I correctly predicted no finance here in both 2018 & 2019, no buy in by SK in February & of course no NAIF funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.35K 705.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9663473 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 412027 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.