AUZ 11.1% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

EV mineral shortage, page-681

1. 3,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    Great question bobby1988...

Altho u could prob swap the when with if..

in any event the funding issues AUZ have once sorted or even rummoured to be sorted in my honest op will be the driving force for the share price in an upward direction..

i also think if the BOD were to be replaced the Share price may also rise a little however if funding would be the big one..

if one were to take catstar great posts and thunk for a second they have any revelance to AUZ then one could be forgiven to think AUZ are jst deciding who they want to pick to go with...

however sadly i believe catstar posts are not in fact revelant to AUZ and AUZ have a long and windy road to go b4 they if at all get anyone remotely interested with regards to funding..

hence share holder could be in for many a cr to come with the BOD not showing any signs they want to address the cash burn...in particular cutting back somewhat on the amount they pay themselves..

and we all know where the shareprice 99 percent of the time goes under those situations

so as i said great question and in fact it should be the threat title as funding at the moment is what im most interested in at this point of the AUZ story

however all jst my op and i do get it wrong from time to time so do your own reasearch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $10.92K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 6690718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1140262 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.