Sheesh. I think you're internal bs level is so high that it's...

1. 35,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Sheesh. I think you're internal bs level is so high that it's impeding your eyesight.

How about you go back and reread that post and then you can come back and apologise because you were wrong.

All that stuff about gas stations in Antartica etc is a quote from the Rivian CEO. Not from me.

Notice the link at the bottom of the post ? Notice the quotation marks ?

I've copied and posted it again. Are there any other adults in the room that can read it for you ? FFS. rolleyes.png

Rivian’s CEO confirmed that the electric truck startup is going to enable vehicle-to-vehicle charging so R1T electric pickup truck owners will be able to share power. RJ Scaringe, CEO of Rivian, made the comment in a new interview with The Drive:“You’re starting to get into the long tail of use cases, but even there we’ve designed the vehicle so you can have auxiliary battery packs. You can also charge Rivian-to-Rivian, which is a neat thing. You connect the two vehicles and then I could hand you some electrons. That takes us to the limit, and of course you can always find a corner of the world where it won’t work, just like you can’t find a gas station in Antarctica. You won’t be able to find a plug in Antarctica, so there are natural limitations.”

https://electrek.co/2019/06/06/rivian-electric-pickup-truck-share-power-vehicle-to-vehicle-charging/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.