Funny how you can produce a bit of data when it suits you isn't...

1. 35,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Funny how you can produce a bit of data when it suits you isn't it ?

And yet, no facts about nuclear. None . Nada. Bupkis.

Funny about that.

Also, it seems you are an expert on trolls now. That's very strange.

As to the disparaging thing . ( I had to laugh smile.png ).

I'm here for the discussion. There's lots to be learned if one engages the right people. Considering we are experiencing fourth industrial revolution , there is a lot going on and therefore a lot of information out there.

Hence my interest in renewables and the associated power generating/sharing/distributing technology.

So when people post an opinion about something I'm not too familiar with such as nuclear power, I'll join the conversation in order to learn more. And this is where the wheels fall off on hc quite often.

People make strong statements about these things such as " nuclear is the only answer " as if they are a subject matter expert. That sort of posting piques my interest as an industrial nerd.
    When these people are asked what is the supporting evidence for such a strong claim they invariably go to water, don't answer the question on multiple occasions or get super defensive.

So, they are either one of two things.

They are just blowhards that like to hear the sound of their voice or they are trolls with an agenda trying to influence opinions by making big statements that aren't factually correct.

If they were the genuine article they would post a few facts and figures which we could then kick around and discuss. Just like normal people do in real life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.