ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

EV News from Germany

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    News from Germany on promoting electric mobility

First of all: There is still no decision on a "purchase premium" (sorry for my bad english, i don´t know the word for that.) for electric cars - it will be decided in the next few weeks. Nevertheless, the coalition is a few steps further in the promotion of electromobility.

There was obtained a first agreement, to be adopted today or the next days. The package of measures for the promotion of electric mobility should help to ensure that the government's goal - one million electric cars by 2020 - could be reached.

Specifically, it should include the following points:

- All electric cars purchased before 2020 will be exempt for 10 years from the motor vehicle tax.
    - From 2017 to a 20 per cent quota for electric cars are for the fleet of the Federation.
    - The charging infrastructure will be greatly expanded.
    - The cell and battery research and battery production in Germany will be strengthened.

Whether the end of April an electric car purchase premium is decided is still unclear. If it come, so it has the Government reiterates, then only with involvement and support from the automaker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.