LYC 1.17% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

EV news, page-1454

1. 7,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    You may be correct about Rental fleets I have no way of knowing. As some one who rented cars many times a year while travelling on business the last thing i would want is an Electric car. Simple reason aditional wories when I do not need them. for example
    Does hotel have charging stations.
    If i travel a long distance I do not want to worry about Charging.
    Slower warm up and cool down in extreme weather if not left Pugged in. Often take clients to lunch or dinner. Last thing I would want is an uncomfortable car.
    Possibly new gadgets that could confuse me.

When I traveled I always tried to rent a car a similar to what I normally drove. Driving to hotel from dinner, not sure of where you are, with road signs and lights slightly differnt. Maybe after one or two drinks and searching for wiper switch because rain that just started means you can see nothing is a good way to have problems. Especially if you are opisit side of rd. you are use to. A hint if you get pulled over and have a major ticket pay it before you leave and it probably will not be sent to where your license is.

Also note they do not say over how much time. Yes Hertz is already renting EVs to high end clients ( they have always offered cars like vets and upper end MB to these clients. I am sure Hertz will to test with average customers.

Elon has written many lose contracts with big user just to get Press.

Lose means no penalties if hertz does not take them. Hertz gets a good discount on what they buy now. Since no time frame on 100,000 cars, I think it may be very lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.080(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $6.85 $6.67 $15.08M 2.242M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70897 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.75 3296 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.