LYC 0.65% $7.77 lynas rare earths limited

EV news, page-1632

1. 7,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Plug-in cars are the future. The grid isn’t ready.

Today, electric cars — plug-in hybrids, battery-powered vehicles and hydrogen-fuel-cell vehicles — make up less than five percent of U.S. new vehicle sales. But policymakers and automakers hope that by 2030, EVs will make up at least 40 percent of U.S. new car sales. That would represent a critical development in the nation’s strategy for reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

GM heralded this plant as a model for its electric car future. Then its batteries started exploding. (msn.com)
    You ask me to keep my opinion to my self but on every post you make you close with this.

Knocking anti-BEV-er First Captain of the Little Luddites’ Contrary Club clean off his horse 2021? Priceless; just watch

Your biggest problem is you see anything against you as evil but do not recognize that you are the worse offender. Think carefully and tell me anything positive with this statement for this board. Just more ego building for your low self worth. Its like a fantasy about working in advance theoretical physics. Anti mater and positrons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.